Stephen W. Goode
McCarthy Hall 154
Alfonso Agnew, Scott Annin, George Arthur, Sam Behseta, Derdei Bichara, Martin Bonsangue, Alain Bourget, Gulhan Bourget, Nicholas Brubaker, Todd CadwalladerOlsker, Cherlyn Converse, Bridget Druken, Harriet Edwards, Jolene Fleming, Adam Glesser, Stephen Goode, Zair Ibragimov, Cherie Ichinose, Mortaza Jamshidian, Charles H. Lee, Kathy Lewis, HeeJeong Lim, Christopher Lyons, Armando Martinez-Cruz, Tyler McMillen, Thomas Murphy, A. Loc Nguyen, Kevin Nichols, David Pagni, Maijian Qian, Reza Ramezan, Matthew Rathbun, Nashat Saweris, Laura Smith, Ernie Solheid, Roberto Soto, Bogdan Suceava, Ashley Thune-Aguayo, Anael Verdugo, Hassan Yousefi
The Department of Mathematics offers a standard undergraduate major program in mathematics with concentrations in Actuarial Science, Applied Mathematics, Probability and Statistics, Pure Mathematics and Teaching Mathematics. Courses are provided to satisfy the needs of:
- Students planning graduate study in mathematics or related disciplines
- Students planning to use mathematics in a career in business, industry or government
- Students planning to teach at the elementary or secondary level
- Students majoring in a discipline using mathematics as an analytic or descriptive tool
Learning Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Programs and Courses Offered
ProgramsBachelor of Arts
Master of ArtsMaster of ScienceNon-Degree
- Mathematics, Actuarial Science Concentration, B.A.
- Mathematics, Applied Mathematics Concentration, B.A.
- Mathematics, Probability and Statistics Concentration, B.A.
- Mathematics, Pure Mathematics Concentration, B.A.
- Mathematics, Teaching Mathematics Concentration, B.A.
Courses are designated as MATH in the class schedule.
Courses are designated as MAED in the class schedule