Jason M. Shepard
College Park 400
Carol Ames, Jeff Brody, xtine burrough, Pamela Caldwell, Christina Ceisel, Thomas Clanin, Carolyn Coal, Jim Collison, David DeVries, Vanessa Diaz, Emily Erickson, Pete Evanow, Tony Fellow, Brent Foster, Dennis Gaschen, Beth Georges, Kuen-Hee Ju-Pak, Dean Kazoleas, Keith Kesler, Jeesun Kim, Cynthia King, Michelle Kurland, Paul Lester, Gail Love, Michael McAlexander, Robert Meeds, Coral Ohl, Penchen Phoborisut, Henry Puente, Waleed Rashidi, Frank Russell, Jason Shepard, Andi Stein, Bonnie Sewart, Doug Swanson, Edgar Trotter, Diane Witmer, Mark Wu, Fred Zandpour
Effective ethical communications are essential for the well being of a democratic society. Thus, there is a need for persons trained in the theory and practice of informing, instructing and persuading through communications media.
Learning Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Programs and Courses Offered
ProgramsBachelor of Arts
Master of ArtsNon-Degree
- Communications, Advertising Concentration, B.A.
- Communications, Entertainment and Tourism Communications Concentration, B.A.
- Communications, Journalism Concentration, B.A.
- Communications, Photocommunications Concentration, B.A.
- Communications, Public Relations Concentration, B.A.
Courses are designated as COMM in the class schedule.