Dec 06, 2022  
2021-2022 University Catalog 
2021-2022 University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)

MUS 599 - Independent Graduate Research (1-3)

Research and study projects in areas of specialization beyond regularly offered coursework. Oral and/or written reports required. Students must submit an enrollment request form by week one of the preceding semester. May be repeated for credit for a maximum of 6 units.

Prerequisite: Music graduate standing.


Department Consent Required

Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)