Feb 03, 2023  
2021-2022 University Catalog 
2021-2022 University Catalog [ARCHIVED CATALOG]

Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)

PUBH 599 - Graduate Independent Research (1-3)

Student research in a specific area of public health. Application forms must be completed and approved prior to enrollment. Upon completion of the research, a written report must be submitted. Not open to students on, or subject to, academic probation. May be repeated for a maximum of 6 units; only 3 units in any one semester. Requires consent of the faculty adviser and chair.

Prerequisite: graduate standing.


Department Consent Required

Add to Portfolio (opens a new window)