Steven G. Mihaylo Hall 5313
John Barbuto, Gerard Beenen, Lorenzo Bizzi, Peng Chan, Jennifer Chandler, Min Choi, Harold Fraser, Adelina Gnantlet, Shadi Goodarzi, Ryan Gottfredson, Tsuhsiang Sean Hsu, John Jackson, Dayoung Kim, Ellen Kim, Casey Kleindienst, Brian Kleiner, Gus Manoochehri, Lori Muse, Naser Nikandish, David Obstfeld, Richard Parry, Shaun Pichler, Goli Sadri, Rommel Salvador, Jungmin Seo, Asad Shafiq, Charles Smith, Chethan Srikant, Hamid Tavakolian, Atul Teckchandani, Gergana Todorova, Heejin Woo
Managers are needed in a variety of organizations - business and non-business, large and small, foreign and domestic. In all of these settings, managers need technical, human and conceptual skills to help them achieve organizational goals.
Management courses adress the fundamental principles that help organizations function effectively. Management education will improve students’ decision processes, provide familiarity with the analytical tools of management and develop in the student, the skills and techniques to help them analyze and evaluate managerial problems and make sound decisions.
Students may pursue a variety of academic and career interests through six different management concentrations: general management; human resources management; operations and supply chain management; legal studies; entrepreneurship; and entertainment and hospitality management.
Learning Goals and Student Learning Outcomes
Programs and Courses Offered
Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration
- Business Administration, Entertainment and Hospitality Management Concentration, B.A.
- Business Administration, Entrepreneurship Concentration, B.A.
- Business Administration, General Management Concentration, B.A.
- Business Administration, Human Resources Management Concentration, B.A.
- Business Administration, Legal Studies Concentration, B.A.
- Business Administration, Operations and Supply Chain Management Concentration, B.A.
Master of Business Adminstration
ProgramsMaster of Business AdministrationCertificate
Courses are designated as MGMT in the class schedule.